Wednesday, June 20, 2012

4.7

What I learned this week:
1) Whatever I may have told you before, I'm telling you now: baby food jars and duct tape are NOT a good storage option for essential oils.  They will leak.

2) Some supplement capsules open.  You can dump them into smoothies.

3) Your body never forgets breast-feeding--at least, not after six months.  DS fell asleep on my chest and my tank top slid down with him. I started lactating and my uterus contracted, even though he was sound asleep and not trying to suckle.

4) Male sales clerks don't know what the Diva Cup is.  I drove an hour away to get a new one, but I'm wondering if it was necessary.  The difference being I spoke to a male clerk on the phone at the first store and a female clerk on the phone at the second.

5) Bowling makes me want salty snacks and caffeinated beverages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!