What I learned this week:
1) Whatever I may have told you before, I'm telling you now: baby food jars and duct tape are NOT a good storage option for essential oils. They will leak.
2) Some supplement capsules open. You can dump them into smoothies.
3) Your body never forgets breast-feeding--at least, not after six months. DS fell asleep on my chest and my tank top slid down with him. I started lactating and my uterus contracted, even though he was sound asleep and not trying to suckle.
4) Male sales clerks don't know what the Diva Cup is. I drove an hour away to get a new one, but I'm wondering if it was necessary. The difference being I spoke to a male clerk on the phone at the first store and a female clerk on the phone at the second.
5) Bowling makes me want salty snacks and caffeinated beverages.